An utterly fabulous saree in a captivating combination of patterns and the finest confluence of weaves! An elegant silken body adorned with jaal work all over.
- Color : A stunning seafoam green katan silk
- Fabric - Soft as butter Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Saree
- Technique- Classic handwoven Banarasi Jangla art passed down through generations of weavers
Speciality - A gorgeous katan silk body with an intricate kadua border and body in sona or Gold zari and the exquisite kadhua weave. Exuding effortless elegance!
- The Crafts Clothing Promise : Pure . Handloom Banaras
- Silk mark certified
- Expected dispatch time : 8-10 days
Note : This product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none another.